CTET Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
Before delving into the details of the CTET Admit Card, let’s take a look at the important dates associated with the CTET exam:
- CTET Notification 2023: 27th April 2023
- CTET Pre Admit Card 2023 Release Date: 1st August 2023
- CTET Admit Card 2023 Release Date: 1st Week of August 2023
- CTET Exam Date 2023: 20th August 2023
- CTET Result 2023: September 2023
Understanding the CTET Admit Card 2023
The CTET Admit Card is a crucial document that serves as an entry pass for candidates appearing in the CTET exam. It contains vital information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, and exam date. The admit card also includes details about the exam timing, shift timing, venue, and reporting time. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry their CTET Admit Card to the examination venue.
CTET Admit Card 2023: Download Process
Candidates can download their CTET Admit Card from the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download the CTET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Look for the link that says “Download Admit Card for CTET 2023” on the homepage.
- Click on the link to proceed to the login page.
- Enter your application number and date of birth as mentioned in your admission certificate.
- Fill in the security pin displayed on the screen and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your CTET Admit Card will appear on the screen, displaying all the necessary details for the exam day.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
CTET Admit Card 2023: Exam Day Instructions
On the day of the CTET exam, candidates must follow certain instructions to ensure a smooth examination experience. Here are some important guidelines to keep in mind:
- Reach the examination center at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry a printed copy of the CTET Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof.
- Do not carry any electronic devices, calculators, or study materials to the examination hall.
- Follow the instructions given by the invigilators and maintain discipline throughout the exam.
- Read and understand the questions carefully before attempting the answers.
- Use a black or blue ballpoint pen to mark your answers on the answer sheet.
- Avoid any malpractice or unfair means during the examination.
CTET Exam 2023: Shift Timings
The CTET Exam 2023 will be conducted in two shifts:
- Paper 1: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Paper 2: 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Candidates must report to the examination center at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the exam. The last entry into the examination center will be at 9:30 AM for Paper 1 and 2:30 PM for Paper 2.
CTET Admit Card 2023: Exam City Allotment
The CTET Exam City Allotment for the July session has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates can check their allotted examination cities through the official website of CTET. The CTET Admit Card will provide complete details about the exam center, including the address and other important instructions.
CTET Admit Card 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the CTET Admit Card available offline? No, the CTET Admit Card is only available for download from the official website of CTET.
Can I appear for the CTET exam without the admit card? No, it is mandatory to carry the CTET Admit Card to the examination venue. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Can I request a change in the exam center after the release of the admit card? No, the exam center once allotted cannot be changed after the release of the admit card.
What documents do I need to carry along with the CTET Admit Card to the exam center? Candidates must carry a printed copy of the CTET Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof (such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, or passport) to the exam center.
The CTET Admit Card 2023 is an essential document for candidates appearing in the CTET exam. It provides important information about the exam, including the candidate’s details, exam center, and timing. Candidates must download their admit cards from the official website and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card. By adhering to the guidelines and preparing well for the CTET exam, candidates can increase their chances of qualifying for teaching positions in Central Government schools.