The National Health Mission (NHM) Assam has recently released a recruitment notification for the post of Community Health Officers (CHO). This recruitment drive aims to fill 699 vacancies with eligible candidates who have completed their B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with an Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health. The NHM Assam is looking for dedicated individuals to strengthen the healthcare system at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centres (SC-SWC). If you are interested in making a difference in the healthcare sector, this is a great opportunity for you.
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Details
Post Name: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Total Posts: 699
Organization: NHM Assam
Apply Mode: Online
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with an Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health/ B.Sc. (Community Health) from a recognized Nursing institution or university.
Registration: Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
Age Limit: Candidates must be less than 35 years of age as of 1st June 2023. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC and ST candidates.
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Process
The selection process for NHM Assam CHO recruitment is based on a screening process. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course. Merit will be the basis for selection, and candidates with higher marks will have an advantage.
How to Apply for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
To apply for the NHM Assam CHO recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of NHM Assam (https://nhm.assam.gov.in).
- Scroll down and find the “Important Web-Links” section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” link.
- A new webpage will open.
- Select the desired post and fill in all the personal and educational details.
- Upload the necessary documents, including the final year mark sheet, provisional/final degree certificate, registration certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), and the certificate from the Principal of the Nursing College.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 13th July 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st July 2023
Important Links for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
- Official Recruitment Notification: Click Here
- Online Application: http://220.127.116.11/recruit-CHO/
- Appendix I Form: Click Here
The NHM Assam CHO recruitment presents an excellent opportunity for those who wish to contribute to the healthcare sector. By becoming a Community Health Officer, you will play a crucial role in extending primary health care services in Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centres. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application before the deadline. Make a difference in the lives of people in Assam by joining NHM Assam as a Community Health Officer.